Dermix Absolut Torr and Dermix Absolute Dry are registered trademarks owned by Impolin AB, a Swedish company working with products helping to promote the health and wellbeing of consumers and patients.
The vision of Impolin - Improved living
With effective, well-documented, high-quality and good tasting products, Impolin will help people feel better and improve their quality of life.
SE-183 38 Täby
+46 8 544 999 00
Absolute Dry is an extra effective antiperspirant, preventing sweating and bad smell for up to 7 days. It can be used for all kinds of sweat, like underarms, hands and feet. Absolute Dry is recommended as first line treatment in hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating, but can be used by anyone looking for a unique, safe and reliable antiperspirant. Absolute Dry contains no perfume, color or preservatives.
Absolute Dry is safe and effective for up to 7 days and comes in 2 different formats.
Absolute Dry dab-on
The original Absolute Dry! It has been available in the Swedish pharmacies since the mid-1980s. The Absolute Dry liquid is applied to the skin with a dab-o-matic applicator attached to the bottle.
Absolute Dry wipes
Antiperspirant wet wipe! For larger skin areas, like back or chest, as well as hands and feet, the dab-on might be somewhat inkonvenient to use. Instead you simly use a pre-soaked Absolute Dry wet wipe. The format is also very convenient for traveling etc.
Dry facts and guidance
Antiperspirants vs. deodorants
An extra effective antiperspirant
Absolute Dry keeping shoes fresh
Smart tips for fresh and sweat free feet:
- Wash the feet thoroughly every day and do not forget the skin between the toes.
- Use shoes made of leather or canvas. Avoid synthetic materials. Wash the shoes if possible (like sneakers) and use several different pairs of shoes, to ensure the get completely dry before next use.
- If possible, use breathable indoor shoes during workhours.
- Use socks in natural materials like cotton. Synthetic materials retain the dampness, preventing the skin to breath.
- You can also use a thin absorbent terry insole in the shoe, that is easy to replace or wash when needed.